2021 at Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
- Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
- 31 March – 31 October 2021
- Wednesdays to Sundays & Bank Holidays, 11am - 5pm
Experience Henry Moore’s iconic work in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside with a visit to the artist’s former home.
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens is the work-place and family home of 20th century sculptor Henry Moore: with over 70 acres of sculpture gardens & rolling fields. Each year our sculpture gardens display over 20 of Moore's world-famous, monumental sculptures; showcasing his work as he intended, against the landscape he shaped.
Following the latest Government guidance, we will open the sculpture gardens from 31 March. Henry Moore's studios, the Aisled Barn, where his tapestries are displayed and our exhibition This Living Hand will not open until stage 3 (earliest Wednesday 19 May).
We look forward to welcoming you to Henry Moore Studios & Gardens.
Tickets and online booking
To help us manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to book tickets in advance whenever possible.
This season, we will release two weeks of tickets at a time, so that we can respond to changes in government guidance without affecting future bookings.
- Please book a ticket in advance for everyone who will be visiting, including Henry Moore Friends and children under 5.
- Please arrive within your booked time-slot. You may arrive at any point within your timeslot and stay as long as you like within our opening hours.
- If you cannot book in advance, we will still be able to admit you, but we recommend arriving after 12.30pm to avoid our busiest ticket slots.
Tickets 2021: Gardens only
Child (5 - 18 years, under 5s are free)
Family (any 2 adults + 2 children)
Henry Moore Friends
Carer accompanying a disabled visitor
Find out more about visiting Studios & Gardens and plan your visit.