Following latest Government guidance, we're delighted to be able to reopen Henry Moore Studios & Gardens to visitors.
Spend the day exploring our extensive sculpture gardens, which currently showcase more than 20 of Moore's recognisable works, against the landscape where he lived for over 40 years. Visit five fascinating studios, which are open for you learn more about the artist's creative processes and see his unique tapestries in our 16th century Aisled Barn.
Our onsite café is open, serving a takeaway menu of delicious picnic boxes, salads, cakes and drinks. We can offer socially distanced cafe seating and two picnic areas with the choice of bench seating or room to spread your own blanket.
What to expect when you visit
- We have introduced advance booking and timed entry for all our visitors, including Henry Moore Friends. This will help us limit the number of guests on site, safely stagger entry to avoid queues and reduce contact as much as possible.
- Please book a ticket in advance for everyone who will be visiting, including Henry Moore Friends and children under 5.
- For visits after 14 September, please do not book for a group of more than 6 people, unless part of the same household or support bubble.
- You’ll need to book by 11pm on the day before your visit.
- Please arrive within your designated time-slot. You may arrive at any point within your timeslot and stay as long as you like within our opening hours.
- To help reduce queuing we have changed our entry route and introduced separate entry and exit doors into buildings wherever possible.
- You may notice new signs around the site. Please follow the directions, social distancing indicators and queue systems.
- After 14 September, please do not congregate in groups of more than 6 people, unless all members are part of the same household or support bubble.
- We are limiting visitor numbers in all buildings.
- Some staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Our toilets are open in several locations around the site.
- Please come prepared with contactless payment methods. We will ask you to pay via contactless card for any transaction under the £45 limit.
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
Dane Tree House
T: +44 (0)1279 843 333
31 March to 31 October
Open: Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays, 11am to 5pm
Closed: Mondays and Tuesdays
Winter Weekends: 6 November - 12 December 2021
Saturdays & Sundays, 11am - 4pm. Last entry 3pm.