With 72 acres of gardens and rolling fields, Henry Moore Studios & Gardens offers a stunning setting for commerical filming and photography. Moore’s iconic monumental sculptures can provide a unique and inspiring backdrop for your project.
Nestled in rural East Hertfordshire, the estate is surrounded by quintessentially English countryside and period properties, perfect for recreating eras past. In contrast, our visitor centre is a contemporary and airy space and is available for your needs throughout the day.
Within the estate we also have the 16th century Aisled Barn and preserved working studios, which can be made available upon request
Location fees are determined by the type and complexity of filming or photography, please get in touch for a quote.
Our location fee includes:
- Exclusive access to the estate and studios at a time when we are closed and when filming will not be restricted by public access (from April to October our closed days are Monday and Tuesday)
- Private use of our facilities, including the sculpture grounds, studios and galleries.
- Access to power – including 30 Amp external power supply - for film lighting and other equipment brought in by the film crew (cabling to be brought by the crew)
- Contemporary spaces (with wi-fi) for the exclusive use of the crew for hair/make up/lunch etc.
- Easy level access and free car parking for cars and trucks on or close to the estate
- A dedicated member of HMF staff on hand throughout the hire period
Additional charges apply for:
- Senior or curatorial staff time, required for filming in studio or gallery spaces
- Image licensing for artworks featured in final content
- Catering: can be arranged and billed on request
Please make an enquiry using the form on this page, or call our team on 01279 843333.