This small studio is the latest addition to Henry Moore Studios & Gardens. Henry Moore acquired this summer house in c.1951, siting it in the garden of Hoglands. It provided him with an informal space for drawing connected to the outdoors and with plenty of natural light. Originally mounted on a turntable, it could be rotated to change views and find the best conditions at different times of the day.