Henry Moore tasked his Foundation to encourage a love of the visual arts and so educational visits are at the heart of our activities at Henry Moore Studios & Gardens.
We offer guided tours of the sculpture gardens, studios & Aisled Barn free of charge, to school and college groups from Year 3 upwards. Bookings can be made for one class (up to 30 pupils) and their adult helpers on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings.The guided tours take approximately 1½ hours and after your group’s lunch slot you will have time to draw or take photographs in the grounds.
Booking for our 2018 season is now open. Please fill in the form below and one of our team will get back to you. The Studios & Gardens will open from Friday 30 March until Sunday 28 October 2018.
As in previous years, we will offer school visits on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Please read the 'Booking information' carefully before submitting your visit request form.
- Educational booking dates for 2018 are Wednesday, Thurday & Friday mornings between 30 March and 28 October.
- Educational visits start at either 9.50am or 10.20am and slots are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Each time slot can accommodate a class of up to 30 students. If you would like to bring more students, we will allocate you more than one slot.
- Our staff and tour guides can not supervise students. We require one adult to accompany every five primary school children throughout your visit, and at least one adult for every ten secondary school pupils.
- Please include your school name and visiting year group in your booking information.
- Please note that, due to the narrow lanes leading to our site, we have a coach length restriction of 11 metres.