During 2022 we will be piloting a series of relaxed visits on the last Tuesday of the month, for groups with additional access needs. These visits aim to offer space to explore the grounds outside of public opening hours in a supported environment, along with a member of staff and a volunteer guide with SEN experience.
Our open green spaces and the tactility of the sculptures provide a variety of opportunities to support sensory, neurological and physical needs, we welcome you to get in touch to see how we can best support your group.
- Advanced booking is required, please submit a booking enquiry form for the team to share available dates and confirm your booking
- We will be in touch to best understand the needs of your group ahead of your visit and to speak through any questions
- Your group will be supported by select members of the team outside of public opening hours
- There will be an indoor quiet space available
- Carers visit for free
- Please note that we can only accommodate coaches up to 11m long