Our cafe is run by a friendly team from Copley's Food, who have many years of experience producing delicious homemade dishes,
For our 2020 winter opening the Copley's team will be serving a reduced menu to take away, from the side door of the visitor centre – facing Hoglands house – allowing you to avoid entering the main café. Please follow the direction signs.
Once collected, you are welcome to consume your pre-ordered food and drink at the outdoor café tables or in our designated picnic areas.
- During our 2020 winter opening, our café is reserved for ticket holders only.
- Please follow the directions when queueing for cafe service.
- Socially distanced, outdoor seating is available, please do not share tables with anyone from outside your household or support bubble.
- Only food and drink purchased in the café may be consumed at café tables. There are two outdoor picnic areas in the grounds.
- Please pay using contactless payment.
Winter weekends menu
Copley's Food make and cook their food in-house. Ingredients are sourced from local suppliers where possible. All takeaway packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
|Soup of the day (gluten free, vegan)||£4.75|
|Warm, filled granary rolls (gluten free available)|
|Turkey stuffing and cranberry||£5.95|
|Pork and apple sauce||£5.95|
|Halloumi and roasted veg (vegetarian)||£5.95|
|Ham, cheese and leek savoury muffin||£3.25|
|Spicy sweet potato, mushroom and spinach "roll" (vegan)||£2.75|
|Cake of the day||£3.30|
|Brownie / vegan brownie||£3.00|
|Lemon polenta (dairy and gluten free)||£3.00|
|Chocolate chip cookie||£0.90|
HOT & COLD DRINKS
|Americano / double espresso||£2.00|
|San Pelegrino sparkling cans (various flavours)||£1.80|
|Belvoir sparkling bottles (various flavours)||£2.20|
Food Allergens: Please notify a member of staff about any special dietary requirement or allergy you may have