Our cafe is run by a friendly team from Copley's Food, who have many years of experience producing delicious homemade dishes,
Following recent changes in government guidance, the cafe team have been able to return to counter service and open indoor seating. Please follow the signs and queue markings. You will need to wear a mask inside the visitor centre unless seated at a cafe table.
Once collected, you are welcome to consume your pre-ordered food and drink at the outdoor café tables or in our designated picnic areas.
- While coronavirus restrictions are in place, our café is reserved for ticket holders only.
- Please follow the directions when queueing for cafe service.
- Socially distanced seating is available, both indoors and outside, please do not sit in groups of more than 6 or two households.
- Only food and drink purchased in the café may be consumed at café tables. There are two outdoor picnic areas in the grounds where you can enjoy your own food and drink.
- Please pay using contactless payment if possible.
Copley's Food make and cook their food in-house. Ingredients are sourced from local suppliers where possible. All takeaway packaging is 100% recyclable or compostable.
|Soup of the day (gluten free, vegan)||£4.75|
|Warm, filled granary rolls (gluten free available)|
- Turkey stuffing and cranberry
- Pork and apple sauce
- Halloumi and roasted veg (vegetarian)
|Ham, cheese and leek savoury muffin||£3.25|
|Spicy sweet potato, mushroom and spinach "roll" (vegan)||£2.75|
|Cake of the day||£3.30|
|Brownie / vegan brownie||£3.00|
|Lemon polenta (dairy and gluten free)||£3.00|
|Chocolate chip cookie||£0.90|
HOT & COLD DRINKS
|Americano / double espresso||£2.00|
|San Pelegrino sparkling cans (various flavours)||£1.80|
|Belvoir sparkling bottles (various flavours)||£2.20|
Food Allergens: Please notify a member of staff about any special dietary requirement or allergy you may have