Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens is the work-place and family home of 20th century sculptor Henry Moore: with over 70 acres of sculpture gardens & rolling fields. Each year our sculpture gardens display over 20 of Moore's world-famous, monumental sculptures; showcasing his work as he intended, against the landscape he shaped.
In addition you can explore Moore's creative process through six different studio spaces, including his maquette, carving, etching and drawing studios, and take a tour of his family home (which houses his extraordinary collection of art and natural objects). The 16th century Aisled Barn, that Moore had relocated to his estate, is the only place in the world to see his unique tapestries.
Opening dates 2021
31 March - 31 October 2021.
Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays, 11am – 5pm
Tickets and online booking
Following the latest government roadmap for lifting Covid 19 restrictions, we will open our gardens on 31 March. The studios, Aisled Barn and This Living Hand exhibition will not open until stage 3 (earliest 17 May).
Tickets 2021: Gardens only
(over 65, under 25, student, NHS and Univeral Credit recipients)
|Child (5 - 18 years, under 5s are free)||£3.25||£3.60|
|Family (any 2 adults + 2 children)||£16.25||£17.90|
|Henry Moore Friends||FREE||FREE|
|Carer accompanying a disabled visitor||FREE||FREE|
Online booking will open in early March. Please book in advance if you can, as it helps us to manage queues and keep everyone safe.
At first, we will release two weeks of tickets at a time, so that we can respond to changes in government guidance without affecting future bookings.
Henry Moore Friends
Our Friends help us to continue Henry Moore's legacy and support sculpture both in our own venues and further afield. Join as a Friend before you visit and take advantage of unlimited access to Henry Moore Studios & Gardens for a full calendar year.
As a Friend, you will still need to book before you visit in 2021. Your free Friends tickets, and extra guest tickets, will be available via our online booking system.
What to expect when you visit
Since the start of the coronvirus pandemic, we have implemented lots of new measures to make sure that visiting is safe for everyone. We expect many of these adjustments to continue for visits in 2021.
- To help us manage queues and keep everyone safe, we will ask you to book your 2021 visit in advance (if possible). Online booking will open in early March.
- In 2020 we introduced time slots for entry to the gardens, please try to arrive within your 30 minute time slot.
- In 2020 we changed the entry route to the studios & gardens, to allow for a one way entrance and exit. After parking your vehicle, you will enter via Hoglands driveway.
- There will still be a lot of signs around our site: please follow the directions, social distancing indicators and queue systems.
- Some of our facilities and indoor spaces may remain closed, we will update these according to government guidance.
- Some staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
Cafe and picnics
We have a café within our visitor centre, which can provide a takeaway refreshment service if goverment guidance prevents indoor dining. The cafe is run by a friendly, local team from Copley's Food, who have many years of experience making delicious homemade dishes.
You are also welcome to bring your own food and drink to the gardens. Picnic areas are available, these are frequently cleaned and sanitised.
and getting here
Opening dates 2021: 31 March to 31 October
Wednesdays to Saturdays and Bank Holidays, 11am to 5pm
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
Dane Tree House
T: +44 (0)1279 843 333