The grounds of the Henry Moore Foundation provide a harmonious but constantly changing backdrop for the display of Moore's larger sculptures. Evolving from the Moore's arrival in Perry Green in 1940, the gardens were originally laid out by Irina Moore and over time have expanded to include the surrounding farmland. Of the fifty works in the Foundation's collection catalogued here, some are permanent while others are sited for short periods according to the demands of the Foundation's exhibition programme. At any one time, about half the total collection may be seen in the artist's preferred setting.
World (Zone 2): £6.00