When you receive a grant from the Henry Moore Foundation, your organisation is required to acknowledge the financial support in the following ways:
In the exhibition or project space:
- display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation
- please display Henry Moore Foundation leaflets (these can be obtained from Rebecca Land and Alison Parry)
In all printed, online and other digital forms of press, media and publicity materials:
- display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation on the project press release, publicity handouts, advertisements, invitations, catalogues, poster, guides, banners and any other printed and online material.
- in rare cases where only line accreditation is possible, please use the words 'Supported by the Henry Moore Foundation'.
- Please use the logo on the main web page dedicated to your project.
Please email proposed use of the Foundation logo for approval to Augusta Barnes. Please allow five working days for us to approve your materials.
For further information or assistance regarding use of our logo or promotion of your project on the Foundation's website, please contact Augusta Barnes or Rebecca Land.
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, eps file [application/octet-stream 1015 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, eps file [application/octet-stream 1039 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, jpg file [image/jpeg 1068 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]