Winter Weekends 2021
- Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
- 6 November – 12 December 2021
- Saturdays & Sundays, 11am - 4pm
Over the past year, we have all realised the value of open spaces and fresh air. This year you can make the most of the autumn colour as the sculpture gardens open each weekend in November and December.
Why not make a date to meet family and friends in the open air and experience Henry Moore's iconic artworks as the seasons change - as the leaves fall, frost covers the bronze or even in the snow?
In the run up to Christmas, you can also browse our exclusive range of Moore inspired gifts, books and homewares in the shop while Copley's cafe will be open and serving warming festive lunches, cakes and hot drinks, perfect for autumn days out.
|Concession (over 65, under 25 & students)||£5.90||£6.45|
|Family (any 2 adults & any 2 children)||£17.50||£19.25|
|Child (5 to 18. Under 5s free)||£3.50||£3.90|
|Henry Moore Friends||FREE||FREE|
The last entry slot available is 2.30pm-3pm. Last admission will be at 3pm.
What to expect when you visit
During Winter Weekends our sculpture gardens and the visitor centre will be open. The exhibition gallery, Henry Moore’s home (Hoglands), the Bourne Maquette Studio, the Yellow Brick Studio and the Aisled Barn will be closed to visitors.
Please note, while we welcome all badged assistance dogs, pet dogs are not permitted in the sculpture gardens and may not be left in vehicles in our car parks.
Since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, we have implemented lots of new measures to make sure that visiting is safe for everyone. Following the summer’s relaxation in government restrictions, to make sure you have an enjoyable experience, we have decided to keep social distancing and some other covid safety measures in place until further notice.
- To help us manage queues and keep everyone safe, please book your visit in advance where possible.
- Please try to arrive within your time slot.
- Please do not visit if you are feeling unwell, have been asked to isolate, have tested positive for Covid 19 or are awaiting the results of a test.
- Please continue to wear face masks in our indoor spaces
- There will still be a lot of signs around our site, to help manage visitor numbers and allow comfortable distancing.
- Some staff will be wearing personal protective equipment.
- Please pay with contactless credit or debit card where possible.
Henry Moore Studios & Gardens
Dane Tree House
T: +44 (0)1279 843 333
31 March to 31 October
Open: Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays, 11am to 5pm
Closed: Mondays and Tuesdays
Winter Weekends: 6 November - 12 December 2021
Saturdays & Sundays, 11am - 4pm. Last entry 3pm.