Our cafe is run by a friendly team from Copley's Food, who have many years of experience producing delicious homemade dishes,
For our 2020 season the Copley's team will be serving a reduced menu to take away. To reduce congestion, we recommend that you pre-book your café food and drinks before you visit. Please visit the Copley’s Food website to place your order.
During your visit, your booked café order can be collected from the side entrance of the visitor centre – facing Hoglands house – allowing you to avoid entering the main café. Please follow the direction signs.
Once collected, you are welcome to consume your pre-ordered food and drink at the outdoor café tables or in our designated picnic areas.
- During our 2020 season, café entry is reserved for ticket holders only.
- Please pre-order your food and drink before your visit via the Copley's Food website
- Please follow the directions when queueing for cafe service.
- Socially distanced, outdoor seating is available.
- Only food and drink purchased in the café may be consumed at café tables. There are two outdoor picnic areas in the grounds.
- Please pay using contactless payment.
Grilled halloumi, mint & lemon dressing
Moroccan chicken (free range) (GF)
Vegetarian frittata of the day (V,GF)
|Free range egg mayo, on brown or white (V)||£4.95|
|Chicken, sundried tomato and pesto mayo wrap||£6.30||£6.50 (GF)|
|Falafal & butternut hummus wrap (vegan)||£6.00||£6.50 (GF)|
|Free-range sausages / cheese sticks, hummus and pitta bread. |
With carrot, cucumber & cherry tomatoes,
Pom bears, piece of fruit, apple juice carton
Afternoon Tea Box (for 2)
Egg mayo finger sandwiches.
Drink & Cake Deal
|Coffee, tea or selected cold drink & cake.|
(Hot chocolate not included)
|Carrot Cake (contains nuts)||£2.75|
|Raspberry Madeira (contains nuts)||£3.00|
|Scone, cream strawberry jam||£3.20|
|Lemon Polenta (GF)||£3.20|
|San Pellegrino (can)||£1.75|
|Belvoir sparkling (bottle)||£2.00|
|Re-sealable mineral water (can)||£1.70|
|Fruit juices (carton)||£1.00|