Last updated: 3pm. Friday 16 July 2021
Opening dates and times 2021
31 March to 31 October
Wednesdays to Sundays and Bank Holidays, 11am - 5pm
Last admission: 4pm
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays (except for Bank Holidays)
Keeping you safe
Following the lifting of restrictions on 19 July 2021, to keep everyone safe and make sure you have an enjoyable experience, we have decided to keep social distancing and some other covid safety measures in place until further notice.
- Our online tickets will still have pre-booked time slots. Please book online whenever possible, this helps us balance arrivals and avoid queues.
- Floor markings will remain in place, to help you judge appropriate distances while queuing.
- We will keep visitor limits for some of our smaller spaces, including the Bourne Maquette Studio and Yellow Brick Studio.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available on site
- Our facilities will continue to undergo cleaning throughout the day
- Some staff around the site will be equipped with personal protective equipment.
Protect yourselves and others while visiting
- Please continue to wear a mask or face covering in all of our indoor spaces.
- Please give other visitors space to enjoy their visit.
- Please scan our venue QR code with your NHS Covid app, if you have this installed on your phone.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and avoid touching your face.
- Use hand sanitiser, which is available at several points around the sculpture gardens.
- Come prepared with contactless methods of payment.
- Do not attempt to visit if you or members of your household are suffering from symptoms of Covid-19.
- Do not attempt to visit if you or members of your household are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test.
- Do not attempt to visit if you have been asked to isolate by the Test and Trace service or the NHS Covid-19 app.
To ensure your health and the safety of those around you, here is the latest public health advice provided by the NHS and the government.
Until we can safely announce otherwise, all our in-person events are postponed for the foreseeable future.
Our team is working remotely and still has access to the many thousands of digital images we have in our collection. We are happy to continue to research, supply, licence and grant permission to reproduce photographs of Moore and his artwork for any forthcoming publications or projects you may be working on.
Please continue to complete our online request form or email us - we are answering enquires as normal.
Although our Reading Room will be closed to visitors we are still happy to help answer your research requests remotely. You can also access our Online Bibliographic Catalogue and our Collections pages here, or email us for more general enquires.
|The Henry Moore Institute||Henry Moore Grants|
'In recognition that this business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.'
In partnership with, The National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland