Last updated: Tuesday 30 November, 11:45am
Opening dates and times 2021
Winter Weekends: 6 November - 12 December 2021
Saturdays & Sundays, 11am - 4pm
Last admission: 3pm
Following the changes in Government guidance to help counteract the Omicron variant, we have reviewed our Covid 19 policies. Face masks are now mandatory in shops, so please wear a face mask in our Visitor Centre, except when seated at a café table.
Keeping you safe
- Our online tickets will still have pre-booked time slots. Please book online whenever possible, this helps us balance arrivals and avoid queues.
- Hand sanitiser will still be available on site
- Our facilities will continue to undergo cleaning throughout the day
- Some staff around the site will be equipped with personal protective equipment.
Protect yourselves and others while visiting
- Please continue to wear a mask or face covering in all of our indoor spaces.
- Please give other visitors space to enjoy their visit.
- Please scan our venue QR code with your NHS Covid app, if you have this installed on your phone.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and avoid touching your face.
- Use hand sanitiser, which is available at several points around the sculpture gardens.
- Come prepared with contactless methods of payment.
- Do not attempt to visit if you or members of your household are suffering from symptoms of Covid-19, are awaiting results of a Covid-19 test, or have been asked to isolate by the Test and Trace service or the NHS Covid-19 app.
To ensure your health and the safety of those around you, please continue to follow the latest public health advice provided by the NHS and the government.
Our team is working remotely and still has access to the many thousands of digital images we have in our collection. We are happy to continue to research, supply, licence and grant permission to reproduce photographs of Moore and his artwork for any forthcoming publications or projects you may be working on.
Please continue to complete our online request form or email us - we are answering enquires as normal.
Although our Reading Room will be closed to visitors we are still happy to help answer your research requests remotely. You can also access our Online Bibliographic Catalogue and our Collections pages here, or email us for more general enquires.
|The Henry Moore Institute||Henry Moore Grants|
'In recognition that this business has confirmed that they have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social/physical distancing.'
In partnership with, The National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland