To keep our staff and visitors safe and make sure you have an enjoyable experience, we have decided to keep social distancing and some other covid safety measures in place until further notice. These include reduced capacity, sanitising stations on site and increased levels of hygiene standards. We would appreciate visitors continuing to wear masks when this is possible.
Booking tickets to visit our galleries is no longer necessary.
You can still book in advance to visit the Sculpture Research Library if you want to ensure a space is available at the time of your choosing.
Keeping you safe
- We have temporarily closed the bridge linking Henry Moore Institute and Leeds Art Gallery. To get to Leeds Art Gallery, you will need to use their main entrance. Find out more about visiting Leeds Art Gallery.
- Hand sanitiser is available for your use throughout the building.
- We are here to help, please ask staff if you need assistance during your visit.
Protecting yourself and others
- Please wear a face covering throughout your visit, unless you have a condition which means wearing one is not advisable.
- Please stay safe, give others space to enjoy their visit and observe social distancing.
- Please do not attempt to visit if you are suffering from symptoms of Covid-19.
To ensure your health and the safety of those around you, please keep up with the latest public health advice provided by the NHS and the government and we will update this page with further information about visiting the Institute as they change.