Friends Membership - Terms and Conditions
Perry Green Admissions
1. Friends must present their card at the Visitor Centre to gain free entry to the estate. Entry is during the season only, and standard opening hours apply. If a card cannot be presented upon entry then the published admission fee will apply.
2. Friends wishing to visit on the day of joining may present their till receipt to gain admission. The receipt is valid in place of a membership card for 14 days from the date of issue, to allow time for the membership pack to arrive. After that date a membership card will be required.
3. Friends may bring one guest per visit, per membership at the reduced ticket price of £5.
4. Friends membership cards are non-transferable.
The Hoops Inn
1. To qualify for their 10% Hoops Inn discount, Friends must identify themselves to the Hoops Inn manager on arrival and present their card. We regret we are not able to give or refund discounts in the event of a lost or forgotten card.
2. A 10% discount applies to food and drinks consumed by the Friends named on the card only. For Friends with individual memberships we are pleased to extend the 10% discount to include food and drink consumed by one companion. In the event where a dining party includes any other additional non-Friends then the food and drink consumed by these guests will be charged at full price.
Trips and Events
1. Travel and transport to Friends events is at Friends' own expense, unless otherwise specified.
1. Volunteering opportunities are available by agreement with Henry Moore Foundation staff.