Henry Moore Friends
photographed in 1967 by John Hedgecoe
Henry Moore changed the way we see sculpture. In 1977 he set up The Henry Moore Foundation to share his legacy. It has since become one of the most active artist foundations in the world, with an ambitious educational programme.
We have no public funding, so your support is crucial.
Henry Moore Friends enjoy the following:
- Free, unlimited access to the grounds, studios and exhibitions at Perry Green in season
- Free entry to Hoglands, Moore's restored home (booking required)
- Bring a guest to Perry Green for just £7.50, a saving of £7.50 on the usual ticket price *
- Private View of annual exhibition, with curator tour
- Special trips to Moore-related exhibitions and events
- 10% discount in The Hoops Inn (seasonal opening)
- Bi-annual newsletter and email updates
- Welcome pack including membership card and free postcards
- Volunteering opportunities behind-the-scenes
When you become a Friend you help us preserve:
Moore's restored home, studios and sculpture grounds at Perry Green in Hertfordshire
Our free education visit programmes, the Moore Archive and its online resources
The world's largest Moore collection, toured to venues internationally
Sculpture exhibitions and research at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds
The Grants programme supporting hundreds of exhibitions and projects
Individual £30, Joint £45, Family £69. All prices include a voluntary Gift Aid donation.
* (one guest per visit per membership, saving based on full adult price)