When you receive a grant from the Henry Moore Foundation, the Recipient is required to acknowledge the financial support in the following ways:
In the exhibition or project space:
- display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation (available from www.henry-moore.org/grants/downloadable-resources)
In all printed, online and other digital forms of press, media and publicity materials:
- display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation on the project press release, publicity handouts, advertisements, invitations, catalogues, poster, guides, banners and any other printed and online material.
- Please use the logo on the main web page dedicated to your project and include a hyperlink to the Henry Moore Foundation's website home page.
- Please credit the Henry Moore Foundaiton in all social media communications relating to your project.
Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the Terms and Conditions of Grant, Appendices 1 and 2 for further information.
Please email proposed use of the Foundation logo for approval to Augusta Barnes, Head of Marketing & Enterprise (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Alison Parry, Marketing & Digital Officer (email: email@example.com) at least three weeks in advance of your print or publishing deadline. Please allow five working days for approval.
For further information or assistance regarding use of our logo or promotion of your project on the Foundation's website, please contact Augusta Barnes, Head of Marketing & Enterprise or Rebecca Land, Head of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, eps file [application/octet-stream 1015 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, eps file [application/octet-stream 1039 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, jpg file [image/jpeg 1068 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]