By accepting a grant from the Henry Moore Foundation, you are agreeing to acknowledge our financial support in the following ways:
In the exhibition or project space:
- Display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation (available to download below)
In all printed, online and other digital forms of press, media and publicity materials:
- Display the logo of the Henry Moore Foundation on the project press release, publicity handouts, advertisements, invitations, catalogues, poster, guides, banners and any other printed and online material.
- Please use the logo on the main web page dedicated to your project, and include a link to the Henry Moore Foundation's website home page.
- Please credit the Henry Moore Foundation in all social media communications relating to your project.
Please refer to the Logo Guidelines in the Terms and Conditions of Grant, Appendices 1 and 2 for further information.
Please email proposed use of the Foundation logo for approval to Alison Parry, Marketing & Communications Manager, at least three weeks in advance of your print or publishing deadline. Please allow five working days for approval.
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, eps file [image/eps 1015 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, eps file [image/eps 1039 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, jpg file [image/jpeg 1068 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, black, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]
- Henry Moore Foundation - partner logo, white, png file [image/png 1984 Kb]