We are located within the grounds of Henry Moore Studios & Gardens. Please follow the link to Directions and opening times. We welcome anyone with an interest in Henry Moore, his life and his work.
Admission is free but researchers are required to register, book an appointment and order the materials they wish to consult in advance.
|Monday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesday:||10am - 4.30pm|
|Thursday:||10am - 4:30pm|
|Friday:||10am - 4:30pm|
The Archive is not open at weekends, on public holidays or between Christmas and New Year.
- Public Wifi (HMF Public)
- Power and network points for personal laptops.
- Equipment for correct handling of Archive material: A range of gloves; card; spatulas; book stands and pillows.
- A3 photocopier.
- Lockers are provided for the storage of bags and rucksacks.
One permanent desktop computer/workspace to access:
- The Archive Catalogue via The Museum System database.
- The image archive including Film and Audio recordings via the Extensis Portfolio database.
- Correspondence and exhibition poster databases.
- Henry Moore artworks - online catalogue.
- Other digital resources under the supervision of Archive staff.
- The Reading room can seat up to five researchers at a time.
- Toilets are available on the ground floor.
- A library trolley can be made available to carry books.
- The library has rolling steps to reach higher shelves.
- Portable hearing loop
- A number of access aids are available for library users.